GSEB SSC 10th Result 2019: Gujarat Board Class 10 Result 2019 will be announced by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board on its official website, www.gseb.org. The date for the release of results is expected in the month of May 2019 on 7th, however, there is no official announcement made yet by the Gujarat Government. Students who have given the Gujarat 10th class exams, the results will be declared for them by the conducting body, very soon.
Candidates who want to check Gujarat Board Class 10 Result 2019 have to enter their Roll Number as mentioned in their Admit Card. The exam for GSEB 10th academic class was conducted from 7th March to 19th March 2019. As soon as the results will be announced by the Gujarat Board, we will be updating here regarding the same. Until then, students who are waiting severely for the results, are asked to keep patience.
Students, who have appeared for GSEB class 10th exam should calculate estimated marks as per they have written the exams. Take your questions paper, and start quoting marks for each correct answer and do the total for each subject. This will help you to match the marks obtained by you in the final results. If there is a notable difference between your assumed marks and the original marks, they can apply for re-evaluation of the particular subject.
Here in this article, we are going to give complete details for the results of Gujarat Board class 10th exam conducted this year in 2019. Keep reading with us.
GSEB Class 10th Result 2019
The results for Gujarat Class 10th Result 2019, is expected to be released in May 2019, as per estimate was done with respect to previous years results. Let us give here a general description of the GSEB 10th results in 2019.
- Examination Name – Gujarat SSC Exam 2019
- Conducting Body – Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB)
- Examination Mode – Offline(Pen and Paper)
- Exam Dates – 7th March to 19th March 2019
- Exam Results – Expected on 7th May 2019
- Result Announcement Mode – Online
- Result Website – www.gseb.org
GSEB Class 10th Result 2019 – Steps to Check
Gujarat Class 10th Result 2019 will be declared on the official website and through online mode only. Later, students can collect their SSC mark sheet from their respective schools. Below here are the steps to check the results through online mode, for the 10th class exam conducted this year in 2019.
- Firstly, the candidate has to visit the official Gujarat board official results website, www.gseb.org.
- Click on the link given for SSC exam 2019 results.
- A new webpage will get opened where you will be asked to enter the particulars, such as roll number, name, etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- The result of Class 10th exam will be displayed on your screen.
- Download the result for your reference and future use.
GSEB Class 10th Marksheet Details
Marksheet of GSEB Class 10th consists of following details
- SSC Roll Number
- Name of the Student
- Date of Birth
- School Name and Code
- Father’s and Mother’s name
- Marks scored in each subject
- Total Marks Secured
- Signature of school Principal
GSEB Class 10th Results Re-evaluation
If the students are not happy with their marks or if they have not passed the exam, they can choose for revaluation of their results, declared by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board. To apply for it, students will have to download the application form for a re-evaluation of marks available in the Gujarat board official website.
Students have to send the filled application form along with a nominal fee deposit fee to the Gujarat State Board authority, for re-checking the answer sheets, declaring the name of the subject in the form and form should be sent within the mentioned date. After the submission of the form, the Gujarat board personnel will recheck the answer sheets for the subject, which has to be re-evaluated or the objection has been raised. The cross-checked results will be published again on the official website of Gujarat Board.
Gujarat Class 10th Supplementary
To enter into the next level of the academic session, students have to pass in the class 10th exam conducted by Gujarat Board. But some students fail to pass the exam and they don’t have to get disheartened. They have the option to appear for the supplementary exam, after the declaration of the results. They have to fill the application form to apply for the supplementary exam and mention the subject name as well. The examination date and all the related details will be declared on the official website.
GSEB 10th Results Statistics of Previous Years
Students who have appeared for this year Gujarat SSC Exam will be having some expectations from the results. They can get an idea of statistics for this year results based on the previous year’s results of the GSEB board. Have a look at the below-given table
|Exam Year||Students Appeared||Overall Pass Percentage|
Some Important Facts For Gujarat Board Class 10th Results
- The results will be announced by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board(GSEB).
- Students can check the result through online mode, in the official website of Gujarat board.
- Student’s SSC exam roll number, present in the admit card, is required to check the results.
- Students have to score the minimum marks in all the subjects, to pass in Gujarat class 10th exam.
- Students can go for the re-evaluation of the answer-sheet if they are not satisfied with the results.
- After the Gujarat Board Class 10th results are declared, students can reach to their respective schools to get the mark sheet.
Gujarat Secondary and higher secondary education board, (GSEB) was established in the year 1960. The main objective is to conduct the board exam for SSC and HSC class level. Also, the board prescribes syllabus and textbooks for all the schools, private or government, which are affiliated to the Gujarat board. The board is also responsible to affiliate the private and government schools in GSEB.
Gujarat board is responsible for the improvement of secondary education so that it meets the required needs and standards of economic and social development. GSEB provides adequate facilities for the educational and professional advancement of socially and educationally backward communities.
We hope the detailed article on GSEB SSC 10th Result 2019 is helpful. If you have any doubt regarding this article or GSEB SSC 10th Result 2019, drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.